One Direction have announced they will be taking over NBC in an exclusive partnership in support of their upcoming album, FOUR. The partnership will include a variety of Special events such as:
• A live performance from One Direction on the TODAY show and Un Nuevo Dia Monday, November 17 originating from Universal Orlando Resort’s CityWalk (no theme park admission required).
• A “1D” holiday special to air December 23, 8-9pm ET on NBC called “ONE DIRECTION: THE TV SPECIAL” – the band’s first-ever U.S. network special.
• Competitions around the world for fans to win a grand prize of VIP tickets to the performance airing on TODAY and Un Nuevo Dia, and the second special performance by the band at the Universal Studios Florida Music Plaza stage, on Tuesday, November 18 (private performance – not open to the general public). Tickets available at http://smarturl.it/1DSpecialBundle
• In celebration of the new album, fans visiting Universal Orlando Resort on November 17 and 18 will experience a specially-themed “Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit” roller coaster featuring music from 1D and a special 1D version of the ”Universal Cinematic Spectacular” nighttime show.
• Guests inside Universal Studios can join the social media action at the One Direction in Orlando Fan Zone on Park Avenue.
• Guests staying at Universal Orlando’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort will have an opportunity to attend an exclusive album listening pool party on November 16, 7-8pm ET to hear the album before it is released, and will also have the unique opportunity to sign up for specially recorded wake-up calls from the members of One Direction.
The album is due out November 17th and available now for pre-order on iTunes. 1D recently announced their On The Road Again 2015 stadium tour.
ON THE ROAD AGAIN 2015EUROPEAN ANDNORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES
All dates and venues below subject to change.
EUROPE 6/10/15 Vienna, Austria – Ernst Happel Stadion 6/13/15 Brussels, Belgium – King Baudouin Stadium 6/16/15 Horsens, Denmark – CASA Arena 6/19/15 Oslo, Norway – Ullevaal Stadion 6/23/15 Gothenburg, Sweden – Ullevi Stadium 6/27/15 Helsinki, Finland – Olympiastadion
NORTH AMERICA 7/9/15 San Diego, CA – Qualcomm Stadium 7/11/15 San Francisco, CA – Levi’s Stadium (on sale Nov. 14) 7/15/15 Seattle, WA – CenturyLink Field 7/26/15 Minneapolis, MN – TCF Bank Stadium 7/28/15 Kansas City, MO – Arrowhead Stadium 7/31/15 Indianapolis, IN – Lucas Oil Stadium 8/2/15 Pittsburgh, PA – Heinz Field 8/5/15 East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium 8/8/15 Baltimore, MD – M&T Bank Stadium 8/18/15 Columbus, OH – Ohio Stadium 8/23/15 Chicago, IL – Soldier Field 8/25/15 Milwaukee, WI – Miller Park 8/27/15 Cleveland, OH – FirstEnergy Stadium 8/29/15 Detroit, MI – Ford Field 9/1/15 Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field 9/3/15 Buffalo, NY – Ralph Wilson Stadium 9/12/15 Boston, MA – Gillette Stadium